Hello my Angels!Again it's going to be a review post.Are you all excited about the product i am going to review?I am going to tell you about the best product i have used so far.This one is a hair mask that did wonders on me.By this time many people has used and reviewed this product.

Me leading a hostel life faced many hair problems.I tried many hair oils,consulted many doctors because of the severe hair fall but nothing worked on me very well.I tried many home made remedies and few of them worked and few didn't. But none of it provided me a permanent change to my issues.But this one is actually my life saviour.Oh! i forget to mention the product.Today's review is all about 'Mamaearth Onion Hair Mask'.I purchased the product on January after seeing so many reviews.I still remember i got this mask on mamaearth's 2nd birthday.

I have heard many good things about this brand.All their products are free from chemicals and are plastic positive. I purchased the onion hair mask.onion oil.onion shampoo and conditioner.I am using all these products and really convinced by their results.But today i am only going to give the review about the onion hair mask.

This product demands that the mask contains onion oil and organic bamboo vinegar for hair fall control.The net volume of the product is 200 ml and the price is 599 Rs. I purchased all of them as a combo because offer was there.Tell me tell you the best part,you can feel the difference from the first use only.I used it 2 times a week and got an immense control over my hair fall issue.The product volume depends on the length of your hair.Mine is short hair so i used it around 6 times.You have to apply it on the wet hair starting from the scalp to the full hair length.

PACKAGING
It comes it descent packaging and i found it promising.You will get the product in a recyclable plastic tub which is travel friendly.

It promotes hair growth and control hair fall.It will make the hair smooth,shiny and replenishes the scalp.The best part is that it really won't smell like onion.I hate the onion smell and i was reluctant to buy the product as i thought it will smell like onion.But it has very pleasant aroma and it will stay in the hair even after you wash it off.Now i have been using this for almost 6 months and this is my third tub.

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
  • Controls hair fall
  • Reduces frizz
  • Can be used by both genders
  • Promotes hair growth
  • Give shine to the hair
  • Paraben and silicon free
  • Suits all hair types
  • Used in chemically treated hair
All are talking about mama earth now because they are actually doing a great job.They are coming uo with new launches.I have saved many items in my cart and recently i got mama earth lip balm,skin illuminate face serum and ubtan face mask.I started to use it recently and will be review and give the feedback soon.You get the product from their site or from amazon and flipcart.